With thousands of commercial properties, factories and warehouses across Ireland have asbestos cement roofs and with new regulations in force concerning the control of asbestos and ever tightening maintenance budgets, it’s understandable that business owners of such premises are worried.
Utilisation of state-of-the-art equipment in conjunction with our attention to detail mean MCE Roof Cleaning Services will allow your business to reduce risk, reduce costs and maximise safety.
Securing the Future
If you are considering replacement you will be faced with:
- The high cost and safety issues relating to removal of the asbestos.
- The increasingly limited number of available sites for landfill of the removed asbestos.
- The high cost of building a new roof.
- Massive disruption to the business during replacement.
A professional repair to the existing roof will give you the following benefits:
- Economy – as little as one third of the cost of a replacement roof
- Peace of Mind – a properly cleaned and coated roof that can last for up to 30 years
- Safety – a process which safely captures, filters and removes the asbestos fibres during repair
- Safety – roofs which do not support foot traffic can be safely repaired.
- Minimum Disruption – often the repair can be carried out with little or no disruption to the business
Our Roof Cleaning process are:
- Effective – a special shrouded high pressure cleaning head thoroughly cleans the surface without creating any overspray
- Safe – Profiled seals prevent dangerous asbestos fibres escaping – any of the 40 or so corrugated profiles can be handled.
- Safe – high volume filters effectively remove sludge and dangerous asbestos fibres.