MCE Contract Services are committed to conforming to all current relevant legislation regarding the Environment Safety and Industry Code of Practices.
We aim to achieve this by pursuing the following principles…
- To provide our customers with a high quality service and end product, this will in turn improve and maintain the environment.
- To use recycling materials to produce renewable resources.
- To maintain a positive and healthy relationship with our natural environment.
- To avoid all-forms of pollution.
- To ensure that our land and water are in good condition for our future generations
MCE Contract Services recognises that good management takes all environmental matters into account and will ensure that environmental protection and the prevention of pollution are part of all decisions, policies and practices. The company will strive to work towards the following goals:
- Comply with relevant environmental legislation, regulation and industry codes of practice.
- Provide for the setting and achievement of environmental objectives and targets for the company
- Maintain efforts to achieve continual improvement in the environmental performance of the Company.
- Measure environmental performance by conducting regular environmental audits and assessments of compliance with the Environmental Policy, relevant environmental legislation and the requirements of the Company.
In order to verify our ongoing commitment to quality and continuous improvement we shall develop, implement and maintain a Environmental Management System to comply with the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 and all relevant statutory and legislative requirements.